Often times we are bombarded with lies about ourselves, others, our past and more. It is time to recognize these lies, speak and claim truth. We do not belong to the darkness we belong to He who is Light! Here are some "truth bombs" to help you fight the lies and live in truth. A few reminders...
"You are Loved"
"You are Worthy"
"You are Seen"
"You are a Gift to this World"
Current Jesus Jams
- Another in the fire by Hillsong United
- Communion by Maverick City and Steffany G.
- In over my head by Bethel Music
- Out of Hiding by Steffany Gretzinger
- Praise before my Breakthrough by Bryan & Katie Torwalt
- Raise a Hallalujah by Bethel
- Refiner- Maverick City Music
- Run to the Father by Cody Carnes
- Take Courage by Bethel
- Way Maker by Leeland
- Whole heart (Hold me now) by Hillsong United
- Other songs by these artists- Maverick City Music!, Hillsong, Audrey Assad, Elevation Worship, Lauren Daigle, Lifepoint Worship, Chris Tomlin, Matt Maher, Steffany Gretzinger and many more!
This is the best kind of "Truth bomb" there is for they are God's words! Every week I pick a Bible verse to repeat and meditate on. When I'm feeling defeated or hearing the lies I claim and repeat those words. I invite you to dive in and study Scripture, there is nothing like it! (P.S if you don't own a Bible go get one! NAB translation)
- "Trust in the Lord with your whole heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths" Proverbs 3:5
- “Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9
- “When you pass through deep waters I will be with you, and the waves will not overwhelm you. For you are precious in my eyes, honored and I love you” Isaiah 43:4
- “We rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that they produce endurance, and endurance leads to character and character produces Hope and hope does not disappoint because the love of God has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit” Romans 5:5
- "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5
- “The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still” Exodus 14:14
- “We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him” Romans 8:28
- "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart, I have overcome the world" John 16:33
- Be satisfied prayer by St. Anthony of Padua- For those waiting and desiring a spouse
- Divine Mercy Chaplet- Prayer for mercy for the whole world
- Holy Spirit prayer- Our helper and guide
- Litany of Humility- A perfect way to combat pride
- Litany of Trust by Sisters of Life- Perfect way to give God control
- Memorare prayer- Prayer to our Lady, in times of crisis pray 9 in a row for an emergency novena
- Novenas- 9 Days of prayers for specific intentions, Mary undoer of knots is great for families
- St. Michael prayer- Great for Spiritual Warfare
- Rosary- Greatest weapon, form of meditation and so much more
IBreviary App and Laudate App has a list of prayers including the Liturgy of the Hours and daily readings
Great prayer to help with spiritual warfare…
PRAYER OF AUTHORITY
In the name of Jesus, I take authority and I bind all the powers and forces in the air, in the
ground, in the water, in the underground, in the netherworld, in nature, and in fire. You are the
Lord over the entire universe, and I give You the glory for Your creation. In Your name, I bind all
demonic forces that have come against us and our families, and I seal all of us in the protection of
Your precious blood that was shed for us on the cross.
Mary, our Mother, we seek your protection and intercession with the Sacred Heart of Jesus for us
and our families, and surround us with your mantle of love to discourage the enemy.
St. Michael and our guardian angels, come defend us and our families against all the evil ones
that roam the earth.
In the name of Jesus, I bind and command all the powers and forces of evil to depart, right now,
away from us, our homes, and our lands, and we thank You, Lord Jesus, for You are a faithful
and compassionate God.