There are many resources to help support you in your walk of faith,
here are a few of my favorites.
I'm praying for all of you!
Keep striving and know you are not alone!
Books (top 5 are first)
- Screwtape letters by C.S. Lewis
- Diary of St. Faustina
- Interior Freedom by Fr. Jacques Phlippe
- Searching for and Maintaining Peace by Fr. Jacques Philippe
- Jesus is Alive Today by Fr. Emiliano Tardif
- Consoling the Heart of Jesus by Michael E. Gaitley
- Hinds Feet in High Places by Hannah Hurnard
- Rediscovering Catholicism by Matthew Kelly
- A Father who keeps His promises by Scott Hann
- Uniformity with God’s will by St. Alphonsus de Ligouri
- Ask Fr. Josh- Fr. addresses questions regarding the faith and helps us understand.
- Every Knee Shall Bow- Teaches you how to share your faith with others.
- Fr. Mike Schmitz Podcast- Faith, pop culture and more.
- Abiding Together- Providing a place of connection, rest and encouragement for women.
Websites and Social Media
Life Teen- one of the best places for Catholic Teens, this website has great blogs, resources and
Ascension Press- This resource is leading Catholics in deeper formation through podcasts, books,
Formed- This website (and App) has thousands of Catholic movies, talks, audio programs, books
and more. Website
Check out the drop down menu for resources on...